- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 head of lettuce (we used iceburg because it was cheap and on sale)
- 1 head of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 bag of baby carrots, chopped into small-ish "discs"
- handful of green onions (I have some sitting on a windowsill in our kitchen and they seem to grow out of control once per week, so I always have to devise some way to use them up)
- a squirt or five of Sriracha
- handful of sliced mushrooms
- Throw the ground beef in a pan with all of the veggies except for the green onions until the ground beef is browned/crumbles and the veggies are softened. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add all the other ingredients and add Sriracha to taste. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a leaf of lettuce, wrap, and shove in your face. Mmmm mmmm good.